Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Oh Deer!

This past week I've really enjoyed watching the deer in our backyard. Here are some photos that I took from the family room.


I was spotted! 


Just look at that little one. So sweet!


What I should have done was record a video . . .


. . . because every time I snapped a photo the fawn moved. 



I was always scanning the yard to see where they were. Sometimes mama was close by and other times she was watching from afar but I haven't seen them since Sunday so maybe they've moved on. 

What fun it's been to see them up close.

Hopefully, I'll have some quilting news next week!




__________
Copyright 2017, Barbara Schaffer

 
 

5 comments:

  1. So sweet, even if they do munch on the hosta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Animal babies are the sweetest. I bet you spent a lot of time just looking out the windows. I know I would have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always fun to watch animals and birds. ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that Doe the sweetest thing? what a nice little gift, but sorry about the munching..

    ReplyDelete